Wednesday 30 March 2016

Eva Survives A Minor Car Crash!!!





Popular Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah survived minor auto-crash on Monday, March 28, at Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, Lagos. The music artist who could not stop giving thanks to God for saving her life took to her Instagram page to share her near to death experience

. She said: “The accident happened at 1:00PM The impact from the car that hit me behind sent my head propelling forward towards my windshield. I was thankfully restrained by my seat belt. The resounding clash of metal and tyres screeching kept on ringing in my head.”

“I could not believe anything could make such a loud bang let alone that I was in an accident. All of a sudden I realized I was alive. The woman driving in front of me came out of her car. The man who hit me behind came out of his car too. Then he put his two hands on his head the way Nigerians are known to do when they realize they are in deep shit. I thought of My mother and what she would think of her car and this wreck. Then I remembered my life was even more important than a mere car.”

Happy No one Got Hurt!!







No comments:

Post a Comment