Monday 4 April 2016

Confirmed Adekunle Gold And Simi In Hot Romance!!!!





Despite denying on several occasions, new details coming to light say singer Simi and YBNL pop star Adekunle Gold are in a serious relationship.

 According to Naij.com sources say although both entertainers have debunked claims of being in a romantic relationship severally, there is more to their closeness. In the past, both singers have described their partnership as just mere friendship built on a platonic and professional foundation, but it appears they are keeping other details away from the public. Regardless,their correspondent adds more credibility to the gist saying both artistes are pretty much into each other and deeply in love adding that close friends and families of both Adekunle and Simi are aware of their romance.




Their source also added that the relationship which has been on for some time is expected to lead to marriage. “Yes, they’re both in a serious relationship and they will very likely end up tying the nuptial knot. Adekunle is well known in Simi’s family just as she is well known around members of his family,” our source said. In 2015, the Orente singer spoke to NET on his music as well as his relationship with the Jamb Question singer but he veered completely off anything that confirmed their romance. Rather, he talked about her enormous impacts in his music and style as an entertainer.

 He said: “Simi really helped me with my sound because I was doing something different before. “I was doing strictly pop and forming R&B and Simi having heard me sing a number of times insisted that she thinks I have this particular sound. She just said to me, you are very heavy on Yoruba, why are you hiding from it. “She actually named my genre Urban High-life and then of course Simi arranged and mixed Orente and a couple of songs I will be bringing out soon.”
 See more Photos Below




1 comment:


  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm surprised why this accident did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it. gmail log in

    ReplyDelete