Saturday 2 April 2016

Messi agrees €500m Real Madrid deal!


Barcelona star Lionel Messi has joined Real Madrid – According to the player, money was the only factor driving his move The Winner of five Ballon d’Or awards Lionel Messi has been signed by Real Madrid in a record-breaking five-year deal that will be worth around half a billion euros.

 The transfer was announced directly before Saturday’s Clasico at the Santiago Bernabeu. Messi, who joined Barcelona as a 13-year-old, explained that money was the only factor driving his move: “With Financial Fair Play,

Barcelona could not give me what I wanted and deserved. I recommended they fund my contract by selling the Camp Nou, but for some reason they valued the club more than me. When I learned this, I was heartbroken and our relationship was finished.”

No comments:

Post a Comment