Tuesday 31 January 2017

BOVI WILL NOT PROTEST WITH MASSES

After legendary Nigerian artiste Tu-baba had taken social media to complain about the government and propose a nationwide protest. Ace comedian Bovi has come out to wash his hands clean off any association with the protest

Bovi on his Instagram handle: ‏@officialBovi stated, “Boycott” is too strong a word to describe my not attending. I won’t be there. Simple. It doesn’t define whether I support it or not. “I am not joining the protest, and stop saying ‘we’ and ‘us.’ You don’t belong…..my life is not governed by your opinions of me.

From how we look at it. It was certain that not all would join the bandwagon of revolt. Yet the story looks familiar, is it just me or does Bovi's actions resemble that of Pontious Pilate😕.

No comments:

Post a Comment