Tuesday 31 January 2017

RYAN MASON THANKS FANS FOR SUPPORT

The Hull star spent a number of tense days in hospital following the sickening collision last weekend but was discharged on Monday, much to the delight of football fans across the country.
Mason has also paid tribute to the general public for their inspiring messages of support, not to mention his family and friends.
A statement read: “I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support that has been shown to both me and and my entire family over the past week or so.
"It has been an emotional roller coaster and I feel lucky to be alive, but I’m happy to say that I’m now at home resting and recovering.
"My fiancé and family have read so many messages of support to me over the past week, To have had so many messages of support to me over the past week.
"To have had so many people send messages to me, including from fellow players, clubs (in particular the support shown to me from both Hull City and Tottenham Hotspur), so many fans as well as the support I have received from the general public around the world has been completely overwhelming

No comments:

Post a Comment