Monday 4 January 2016

Drop That Beat by S.A.G

                   

   Do you ever feel the need for comfort and words of encouragement like I do?or maybe its the right word when your really down and wanting to believe again, I bet the answer is "yes" and that's why music is indeed food for the soul.

   What makes a good song when you listen to it,is it the lyrics,beat,artist,or merely the fact that everyone thinks the song is awesome. For me its definitely the lyrics,although I must admit that I get caught up in the beat of a song en pay no attention to what they are saying,true most people would agree,doesn't make anyone wrong either.

    The whole idea of music is passing a message across,which should be one that captivates the listener,the era we find ourselves in is one that,uses music to "inject" values into the minds of the youth,it might shock you to know that,from recent study,55.23% of youths agreed to have learnt something from listening music,35.23% were able to state they learn more when the watch the music video concerned. This was the fact I was able to gather from my analysis.

     I believe it is safe to say we all love music,cause it has a way of piercing through our bones en keep us in order.There is a saying that goes thus,"different strokes for different folks"substitute strokes for music and see it has a nice tune to it.

Well..like I would always say there is always something for everyone,no one can ever compel me to say I love a certain genre of music to another.I mean we've got hip hop,rnb,soul,jazz,gospel to mention a few. I mean come one like so much variety to soothe every mood.

    Anyway,I am yet to meet a  being that doesn't love music as much you and I do but,til then ama keep saying that music is indeed "a way of life"
                                                        -by SAG-

No comments:

Post a Comment