Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lil Wayne and Birdman about to End their Beef








Lil Wayne tweeted in December 2014 that he was not behind the delay in Tha Carter V.

“To all my fans, I want u to know that my album won’t and hasn’t been released bekuz Baby & Cash Money Rec. refuse to release it,” Lil Wayne wrote at the time.

He also said he no longer wanted to a part of Cash Money Records, which is co-owned by Baby.

“I want off this label and nothing to do with these people but unfortunately it ain’t that easy,” Lil Wayne said at the time. “I am a prisoner and so is my creativity Again,I am truly sorry and I don’t blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & this album. But thk u.”

In January 2015, it was reported that Lil Wayne was going to reportedly sue Birdman for $8 million.

In July 2015, an indictment claimed that Young Thug and Birdman conspired to kill Lil Wayne.

Now we are hearing they are trying to bury the hatchet..  Let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment